Monday, July 2, 2007

Busy Weekend

Only one week to go!

I've been busy preparing for Beijing...Ok, and been having some fun with family and friends too. :)

Check out some photos from this past weekend:

Friday: NYC with Dad. :)

Washington Square Park

The view from the Empire State Building

Having fun in Times Square


Saturday: My friend's Grad Party

Renjini, Rena, & I
Suzanne & me

I just love these girls...

Me with Ryan, one of the most adorable babies ever


Sunday: My Dad's 60th B-day!

Dad with the Blue Rocks Moose

Yes, that's Suzanne & I on the field doing the dizzy bat races...People are impressed when I tell people I came in 2nd...until they find out there were only three of us, haha.

The whole gang

Lotsa love to go around... :)


And there's more pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/philly_kc

No comments: