Wednesday, July 18, 2007

First Week of Camp

Thank you all for praying for me and the camps going on with Bring Me Hope right now.
We have felt your prayers, and are encouraged knowing that so many stand behind us in this.

Yet this week has gotten to a rough start. I feel like Paul who said, "Even when we came into
Macedonia, our bodies had no rest, but we were afflicted at every turn..." But he goes on to say, "But the God who comforts the downcast, comforted us." (2 Cor. 7:5,6)

I haven't faced as much spiritual warfare as I have during the first few days of camp.
Yet I know that Satan won't prevail in his plan, and that the Father of all has ultimate victory.

Please do continue to pray for us all! We need God so much right now! And how kind He is to welcome us in to find grace whenever we need it. :)

Anyway, guess where we went yesterday?!


Thinking of you all!
Love,
Kristen.

No comments: