Friday, July 27, 2007

July 27th - End of the 2nd week

This afternoon the second week of camp came to a close!
It's hard to believe that we've already reached the half-way mark!

After the kids left back for their orphanages today, our staff realized how tired we were.
Many are still enjoying an extended nap, or are chilled out watching a movie...
I'm listening to my ipod in my bed and writing to all of you back home...

Shawn MacDonald's song, "Open Me," lyrics had a particular relevance to me.
I feel like his words are the prayer of my heart towards this whole endeavor here in China...

He sings,
"I want to serve you, my God.
I want to give you everything.
I want to serve you, my King.
I want to serve you, my Lord.
I want to give you everything..."

May that be where my heart is continually drawn to...

~Kristen.



No comments: