Friday, May 16, 2008

Tonight's the Night!

The Bring Me Hope Night Walk is tonight, and I'm so excited!

Managing this fundraiser has kind of been my life for the last few months, so I shouldn't have been surprised when distributing Night Walk shirts crept into my dream a few night's ago! :)

Anyhow, during the Night Walk people around the world walk for one hour while orphans in China walk to raise money for summer camp.

We also have a conference call planned for everyone where they'll hear from the children in China, as well as the other groups walking (in Australia, Kenya, the Philippines, and all across the USA.)

It will be so fun and it's really been on my heart that people walking will be provoked to help others outside of their immediate circles. Please pray for that as you think of it.

After the walk is over I'm looking forward to hanging out with friends and maybe even catching a late viewing of Prince Caspian. We'll see... :)

Tomorrow morning my friend Kayce is driving me to the airport so I can spend some time with my lovely parents before heading of the the New Attitude Conference in Louisville, KY. I can't wait for either. :)

~k

ps. some pics from last year's walks...








1 comment:

Nicole 妮可 said...

thanks a thousand times for all your hard work... love ya!
have fun on your respite week!!