Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm a Fire Fighter :)

I've always admired fire fighters, but over the last few weeks I feel like I'm becoming one...

Maybe not literally. I think the only time I have used a fire extinguisher was when I 14 and our car tire was smoking.

But I have run into a few "situations" lately that take a little skill and a lot of prayer to handle. Even as I type this, I'm on hold with a advertising company who is wrongly claiming we made a contact with them and is trying to bill us. Goodness.

Yet as my friend David often says, "No mess, no ministry."

So I'll just sit tight in my red truck (which I actually do drive out here) and a heavy duty squirt gun just in case anything else comes up...I'll be ready. lol.

~k

1 comment:

Nicole 妮可 said...

The same dude?!? What's his deal? Been sitting in the sun too long?? Smoked too much kitty-litter?? Have you tried telling him that the director of BMH is... a butcher?!
I'll pray he's too sick tomorrow to go to work... jk.
Maybe you are too nice on the phone -- work on your gruff voice! :)
Love ya!