Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm off to Kentucky...and I get to see the sunrise very soon ;)

T-Minus 8 hours until my friends and I leave for the New Attitude Conference in Louisville, KY!

We'll have a long drive ahead of us, but I anticipate lots of meaningful and goofy conversations along the way. :)

Please pray for safe travel, as well as my time at the conference. In the past, pulling away from "normal life" for a few days has been so refreshing. Though I know the enemy wants to keep me distracted and will try anything to keep my eyes off of Christ. So please pray against that. I'd so appreciate it.

Pictures to follow once I'm back in SD, of course. ;)

Well, off to bed...
~K

2 comments:

Nicole 妮可 said...

yay!!!
drive safe... have fun... be encouraged... and together, we will keep praying that God will help us to keep THE FOCUS! :)
Love ya, dear!

Anonymous said...

Hey Peanut Butter,

Thanks for letting us know you got there safely. God already answered the first prayer request...He's on it and so are we as part of your prayer team!

Thanks also for the sidetrack travel to PA to bless your ole' Mom for belated mothers day...best gift ever. YOU are such a gift to us, Much Love, Your parental unit