Wednesday, May 21, 2008

a lil update from pa

I feel very blessed sometimes because I get to enjoy the best of two amazing worlds (or states rather)...Fallbrook, CA and Philadelphia, PA. I've spent my week thus far at the later and it's been so great.

The rain here is so refreshing, and it's fun to get cozy in sweatshirts when going outside. It's been fun watching the trees dance in the wind when I take my dog for a walk in the woods. It felt so refreshing to be at my home church on Sunday. And no price-tag could put on the time I've been able to spend with my family and friends...

When I'm living or traveling away from "home," I think of the comforts of being in PA. Yet even though I am enjoying my time here, I am reminded that ultimate comfort is found in God.

That makes me long for heaven...a lot. :)

Anyway, so yeah, I've been enjoying time here tons. It's nice to see my friends haven't changed too much...at least they will still play spoons and the sign game. :) My parents continue to be the awesomest ever, though that's no surprise to me.

And though I'm officially off of my work email, I have looked at some of the photos that people have sent in from their various Night Walk locations. We've gotten a really great response! :)

Anyhow, I'm off. Dinner time!

Peace and love,
Kristen

2 comments:

Nicole 妮可 said...

so glad to see you updated while on the road... i've been watching! :)
did you see the pics on my blog from our night walk?! can't wait to see you... and have fun the rest of your time there. i'm sooo glad for God's blessings on your life no matter where you are!
love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

God truly is the comforter!! Thanks for the reminder...and you are pretty wonderful and we love you a killion, kazillion