Thursday, May 8, 2008

this and that

I don't think I could ever complain about a lack of variety with my job.

For example...

Over the last few weeks, our team has been putting out advertising signs for upcoming benefit concerts. The signs were made out of corrugated plastic and were held up by rebar (aka rhubarb... ;) , and I even got my own tool box for the project. :)

During our last benefit concert, I helped set up the seats in the auditorium and the concession booth, and took some photos as well.

And for the last few days I've been boxing up and shipping out Night Walk T-shirts at a warehouse.

New experiences here aren't exactly lacking, and neither is humor for how wide-ranging things can seem at times, haha. :)

Anyways, here are some pictures from our last benefit concert...

Jason eating a perfectly good piece of paper, while there is yummy Mexican food in that bag he's carrying. Just one more thing to add to the list of things I don't understand in this world...


Patti & I, nearly done setting up the chairs in the auditorium... (Side note, Christy helped a ton with this too! She's just taking the picture I think. :)


No, this picture isn't blurry...Patti just is that fast... haha


Bouncers aka Samuel & Steph


Natalie getting a lesson from a pro on how to be tough... ;) Check those smiley face stamps now...no slacking I tell ya...


My friend Steph & I...our humor is freakishly similar. I think this photo was taken before Peter ran us around the building on a dolly cart and got yelled at.


Patti & her Mom, Laurie, working at the registration booth.


Kayce and Melissa Vaughn (who opened for Sean & Sara.) Check out her music here: http://www.myspace.com/melissavaughan


The concert! Here's Sara & Sean from Nickel Creek!



Again...

3 comments:

Nicole 妮可 said...

OHMY!!!!
I can't believe no one has commented yet... this is a rockin' good post! :)
so many pictures... so many awesome people... so many good stories... girl, you win the best-blog-post-of-the-day-with-my-favorite-people-post!
YAY YOU!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Signs held up with rhubarb. That is amazing! [Rhubarb: any of several plants belonging to the genus Rheum, of the buckwheat family.] No wonder you're having so much trouble. (Maybe you meant rebar: a steel bar or rod used to reinforce concrete.) But if it really was rhubarb, that is totally original and I understand (After all, it is BMH, right?):) Love ya

Anonymous said...

Offspring,
You busy girl. Looks like a fun busy. Love the photo of Patti and her mom:-)
Glad to see your smile...it is almost as good as your laughter.
Love your parental unit.