Sunday, March 2, 2008

Psalm 23

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about how God leads us. When I start to worry that I won't hear His voice clearly directing me or wonder about the unknown ahead, the Lord has often been bringing Psalm 23 to mind.

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake."

I just love that! :)

~k

P.S. I just wanted to give a quick "Happy Birthday" shout out to one of my dear from home! Hope you had a great day today Suzanne! I miss you and love you lots!

1 comment:

Nicole 妮可 said...

Funny, I was just talking to a friend yesterday about hearing the voice of God and knowing His will. Although sometimes things can look really bleak and unclear, if and when we choose to lay it all before Him and wait for His answer, He always comes through and confirms with absoluteness in our hearts!
Love ya dear and will be praying Tuesday!