Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Children's Performance at Camp

While working on a recent newsletter, I came across this short movie clip that a volunteer took of some of the children performing for us.

They all looked adorable up on stage, and the lyrics from the song they sang were very touching, and spoke about being changed by other's love.

But my favorite part was when the crowd erupted in applause at the end of their song. Like parents at their child's recital, we were all so proud of these precious children that we had grown to deeply love in one-week's time. And I'm so glad that the kids had that experience of a room full of people swelling with pride and love for them...


1 comment:

Nicole 妮可 said...

awww... why do these thing make me miss them all over again?! you are so amazing k, you do such an amazing job at being one of the reasons i am keeping connected to china... if that makes sense. your pics and now video reminds me once again that my whole heart is not here in iowa!
love ya!