Tuesday, March 4, 2008

On your knees for me?

K, so I was looking back on my last few posts and realized they lacked substantial substance, haha. I apologize for that! So much has been going on lately, and I am better at relating my thoughts once I have processed them (which I'm working on...) So more posts are to come, as soon as I've gotten the time to "think, think, think" like Pooh Bear would say. :)

Anyways, I'm leaving for a Speaking Tour tonight actually, and will be off of the computer for a few weeks. But I wanted to ask that you be praying for me for some of these things while I'm away...

Please Pray for:

-For our upcoming Speaking Tour. Pray that many people would be touched and want to help orphans in different ways. (And that we stay safe and healthy. :)

-That I would have a greater "secure and undivided devotion to the Lord" like 1 Corinthians 7:35 talks about. And that He alone would be my single passion and biggest delight! :)

-That God would continue to grow me in the area of discernment (I love Romans 12:2!) and that He would help me understand clearly what He's showing me.

-And please pray that David and Christy don't snore on the plane and keep me up all night. Thanks. (Though I don't think they snore...so I should be fine. Just covering my bases. ;)

Thanks y'all!! I think you're the bestest!!!

~Kristen

6 comments:

Nicole 妮可 said...

Oh dear...
Definately you will all be in my thoughts and prayers for sure these next couple weeks. Of course I'll miss you all! Stay safe and healthy and come home soon! Also, totally agree on the 'secure and undivided attention' bit... I'll pray for you if you do the same for me in that area. :)
Ok, Godspeed and remember to have fun too! But how could you all not?!
Love and hugs!
PS. BTW, I'll def. put in some extra prayer time about the snoring problem... or possible problem! May you all rest in silent peace! :)

The Chmelars said...

hey dear... sometime when you have time, we tagged you to share 7 random/wierd things about you.
learn more at our fam blog!
love ya!
n

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, girl!
I miss you
Love,
Emmy

Anonymous said...

Me too, me too. Miss you. Why you gotta be so far far away?

Anonymous said...

Kristen!!! I just love reading about your life. I will be praying for you all while you are away. Hope to see you soon at FBC. I have loved getting to know you girl.

Anonymous said...

Oh, btw, that last anonymous comment was from me.
Courtney