Monday, January 14, 2008

Spring Fever in January

Hey everybody!

I'm indeed alive and well...Sorry I haven't written sooner, things have just been on the busier side... ;)

I'm doing really well here though, and am loving where God has me right now. I feel especially blessed to be more involved in my new church out here. The Lord is so kind.

And the weather has been particularly amazing too...granted, it's San Diego, so it's usually pretty nice around here anyway. But lately I feel like I've got spring fever! It's amazing what warm sunshine, a gentle breeze, and a good book can do for one's soul... :)

Have a great Monday,
Kristen.

5 comments:

Steve Praz said...

Glad to hear that things are going well in sunny California. Even though it's been warmer than normal here in PA, I'm definitely ready for spring. Just package up a couple of those palm trees and send them here via UPS.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you'er doing so well. Jealous about the weather.

So glad you're enjoying your new church, it is so important to be part of a local church.
Miss you,
Dad

The Chmelars said...

hey, glad to hear from you... ya'll must be pretty busy considering your lack of presence... you and the rest of the gang!
miss ya!

meg said...

hey girl!
ange just gave me your blog address. so happy to see what you've been up to! hope you're doing well. miss you.
love-meg

Anonymous said...

I'm so envious!! Send some sunshine this way because I need a tan and I don't like the fake bakes. ;)
Love you!
Em