Monday, January 7, 2008

Retreat Recap

Well, last night I got home (California home that is) from our 2nd Annual Bring Me Hope Retreat!

About 45 of us headed up to Lake Arrowhead for a long weekend, and God was so faithful to meet us and bless us with some really fun memories.

I mentioned to a few friends that when the New Year rolled around and I surveyed all that will being going on in 2008, (just the things I know of anyway) I wondered if I could get through it all because my tank already felt empty. But God really used this retreat to "recharge" me in a sense and fill me up with Him.

It was so refreshing to take some time and think, hear, and talk about the Lord and His word. And it was so fun being up in the mountains and laughing together. Thank you for your prayers...they were heard and answered!
















3 comments:

Nicole 妮可 said...

so glad to see pics and hear of your great weekend! i was praying for and thinking of you guys a lot.
I loved the little snowman abby made! how sweet!
love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Hello Offspring,
Thanks for the update of how faithfully God answers prayers and restores our empty souls with fresh grace. Looking forward to having a cup of tea with you in a few weeks:-)
Abundant Love,

Kristen said...

I can already taste the tea now! :)
Miss you too!