Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Off to Cali this afternoon!

After a while of trying to fit anything I'd potentially need for next year into my bags, I reached a point where I was finally finished with my packing job. I stared at my zipped luggage with a satisfied smile and stood there admiring my handiwork with pride. Then in a moment, my face dropped. I remembered that I had more laundry waiting for me in our dryer that still needed to be packed. Shucks.

I got my extra clothes and managed to stuff them into my already very full bags, I was happy to be really done....big exhale....

My Mom and I will head to the airport in about an hour. Wow, where does the time go. I've been thinking about this internship for so long, and now it's time for the adventure to begin.

Please pray for a smooth transition and a feeling of peace as I get settled into my new home. I hope they have tea... ;)

Thanks all,
Love,
K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from Paoli,

We miss you already but know your obedience to God will bring many blessings. May this part of your journey be filled with His delightful surprises! Please thank the body of Christ on the West Coast for their gracious hospitality. We love you,
Your parental Unit