Sunday, September 30, 2007

"I'll follow You..."


Following hard after God has been on my mind a lot lately...

Luke 9: 57-62 talks about people who wanted to follow Christ, yet also were clinging to things of this earth as well.

While serving God in San Diego isn't by any means the hardest life, going where the Lord leads usually comes with a cost.

I'll be honest in saying that I miss my family and friends back home. The people out here are wonderful, but at times I'd just love to give my parents a big fat hug, and stay up all night eating chocolate with my girlfriends. Please pray that I would I would feel God's nearness in your absence.

All the same, God has been so faithful and is providing all that I need...

~Kristen.



"I want to give all that I can give to You...I'll follow You, follow You, follow You...Lord I love You!" -Evan Whickam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey KChase,
We can't wait to give you a big hug in person. Hoping to come out to Cali for a visit later this month:-) God willing! BYW like your new photo on your profile. Why do you have Cali and Afghanistan listed as places you live?

Is BMH going to Afghanistan?

Love and miss you,
The parental unit

Kristen said...

haha, woops! i'm not sure how that happened... :)