Saturday, September 22, 2007

I found fries! :)

Most of the people in Fallbrook have much healthier life-styles than back home. For example, my boss gives us an hour a day for exercise and dessert isn't something normally expected after supper...Crazy, I know! :)

Needless to say, my friend's moms have already learned that chocolate is a regular part of my diet, and have gone to extra measures to make sure I have some. :)

Anyhow, a friend lent me their car for the weekend so today I took advantage of that freedom by crusing around Fallbrook. As I was giving myself a tour of this town which I now reside, I stumbled across a "Jack in the Box" aka burger and fry place!

So into their parking lot I pulled. I ordered my meal, and ate to my little heart's content. (They even served Dr. Pepper!) And hopefully my fry fix will hold me over till next week. ;)

~K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Once in a while our bodies need grease:-)
I found out today I was not the only one who thought a user/name password etc was required to send a comment. Hey everyone, we only need to clique on "other or anonymous" to respond to Kristen's blog. So if you are inclined to encourage her with some feedback or just say Hey....there is an easy way!
Trish

Changs said...

I love it that I can read your blog!!! that place sounds yummy!