Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A little office fun

Forget the fact they put me in the corner, I'm siked to have my own desk! :)

Here's Bethany working ever so faithfully on the mentorship program.
(My desk is the one behind her. Notice the set up...It's because we don't really each other very much. ;)

In other news, we got tired of Nate and decided to ship him to China...

He already wasn't having the best of days then David just had to go and eat him.

Our days in the office are usually filled with something interesting, even if praying together or just entertaining ourselves with stuffed gansta squirrels. But believe it or not, we do actually get stuff done. :)

I've been busy working on putting together an 8 page newsletter about camp, which I finally finished today! Actually, it was quite a process getting it printed...

A friend of mine came with me to get the printing done at a *supposedly* nearby Office Depot. Well, we missed our turn, and naturally just continued driving. We kept going until we ended up here...and that's when I said, "I think we might have gone too far..."

All the same, we decided to take advantage of our strange fate and kick off our shoes to enjoy the soft sand and soothing ocean water. It was 30 minutes of perfection, and sadly we didn't feel too bad about missing work to enjoy God's creation... :)

But deadlines are realities, so we eventually were back on the road again (in the opposite direction now might I add) and finally found the printing store. It took us a bit longer than expected, but it was quite an adventure.

We even passed this on the way too...CVS sells liquor out here. Go figure. :)


Anyway, I'm enjoying myself here at the...

God's funny where He leads us. :)

Well, that's all about California, but the last thing I have to say is a BIG CONGRATS to my dear friends who got engaged the other day. Emily and Ben, I'm so excited for what God has ahead for you!!

Love you guys!

Krissie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved this post, Kris! You had it all: pictures, fun stories, and FOOD. Proud of you!
Thanks for the congratulations. :)
Love you too!
Em

Michelle said...

Your office looks GAW-jous...so warm and inviting. It's so exciting to hear how God's providing for you. And California is beee-yoooo-teee-ful!

Phone date soon?

Love,
Michelle

Casey Somerville said...

i agree with Michelle... your office looks so fun and California-y. ;0)