Thursday, September 13, 2007

"I'm surrounded by Your grace..."

"And I'm surrounded, I'm astounded, by Your presence in this place.
I can hear You, I feel so near You. I can almost see Your face...
I am clothed in love surrounded by Your GRACE!"
-"Surrounded" by Mark Roach.

Every time I listen to this song, I feel like it really captures what I'm thinking and feeling lately.

While there have been so many details and things to do that I have to take care of, God has been faithful to keep drawing my attention back to HIM.

While doing things like setting up new back accounts and signing up for health insurance aren't the most exciting tasks of my day, at times I feel God reminding me that all that I'm doing is for Him, and that motivates my heart even towards the most mundane chores.

1 Corinthians 10:31 speaks perfectly to doing all things for Christ as well.
May that be where my heart is continually drawn to...

~Kristen.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hi dear! Aww I'm so glad that things have started off well for you :) Know that you are missed and in our prayers. Love you!

Anonymous said...

God is sooooooooooo good:-) Thanks for sharing what He is doing for and through you. It spurs us on!

Love,
Marmie

Anonymous said...

Girl that I love!
I'm so glad you're loving it there! I miss you!
I vant more pictureses...es, please ;)
Umm and remember to tell what kind of food you've been eating because you have one person who's VERY interested in that. :)
Love you, PRAYING FOR YOU!
Emmy