Saturday, August 2, 2008

memories, memories :)

A beautiful baby in foster care.  I met her dropping off one of the kids from camp...I just love her smile!!! :)


Dropping off a camper at her foster home.


Goodbye's are never easy.

Before leaving...


Our staff singing the Candian National Anthem to the Candanian Volunteers...

Look at the beautiful rain!!

Looking at Rose's pretty bracelets :)


Hanging out inside on a rainy day!


Everybody singing 'I'm a little teapot' :)


Happy Birthday Mark!!!


My roommate Katie coming back from Walmart!


Jamie, sporting her new shades and uh...soap. ;)

all for now!! 
hugs from nanchang,
k

4 comments:

Nicole 妮可 said...

so amazing... thanks for posting!
looks like you're having fun... keep up the hard work, we are so proud of you all!

Anonymous said...

Did the Canadians sing theirs to you.I am one of the Canadians mom Chris M from Owen Sound and i thank you for your blog . It has been a real blessing to me .I hope you can keep it up . You are a very special person with so much love to give Bless and will continue to pray for you as well as the others.

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

The pictures are just awesome. They do not need words It says it all It takes special people to give these children a lifetime of memories. I hope they will always remember that years from now we will still pray for them God bless you all.

Chris;s mom Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kristen! Rich Franck here. Your dad gave me the address for your blog (I had managed to loose it somewhere along the line). I'll be checking back, but wanted to send a quick comment. The pictures are amazing - takes me right back to when Cindy & I were in China. The one of the girl walking back to her foster home, her head down, is especially impactful. Goodbyes are hard indeed - for both the kids and you, I'm sure. I thank God for your heart for the orphans - His love for them is being expressed through you and it is truly a beautiful thing to see. Keep it up & God bless!