Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The best day of my whole summer...

I have to say, yesterday was the best day of my whole summer. I had the most wonderful time with a 17 year old girl named Summer. We swam together, danced and sang together...she taught me some more Chinese, and we hung out in her room making bracelets before bedtime. (This morning I went back to my room after our team meeting, and I found breakfast by my door with little flower notes that had little messages written on them to me. My favorite one said, "Ting's breakfast" (Kai Ting is my Chinese name.) So sweet...

Also, last night we had another great night playing games and dancing (one of our favorite times of the day)...One little 6 year old girl with Downs Syndrome stole the show! She danced on the stage doing all sorts of moves, and by the end of the night, she had everyone copying her! It was so precious!


1 comment:

Nicole 妮可 said...

way too cute...

HUGE HUGS YOUR WAY FOR A JOB WELL DONE... we are soooo proud of you!

love you!