Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sara & me

Sara, my 8 year old roommate, cracks me up. She really makes me laugh...

Yesterday she was on the phone with someone talking about the evacuations, and I overheard part of her conversation...

"We're at home now until 'the worse comes to the worse'...We managed to get back home because we drove behind the policemen and they didn't even see us!" ;)

Grandpa (who is staying with us right now too) also made me laugh today when he told someone on the phone that, "We are fine, except the only thing is that we're out of marshmallows! And everyone else seems to be out of marshmallows too..." lol.

It's been good times in the midst of everything going on...It kinda feels like some sort of strange family vacation, with lots of eating, watching movies, and fort-making. Praise the Lord for keeping us safe.





~k.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boo Roo misses hiding in the forts you build. Speaking of forts ..."If you make the Most High your dwelling-even the Lord -, who is my refuge-then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent" (or fort). Psalm 91 Love, Boo Roo