Monday, August 27, 2007

Please Pray

Well my countdown of moving to the West Coast is quickly on it's way. Thinking about moving brings up many emotions...I'm excited to live in San Diego and work for Bring Me Hope; helping a non-profit organization has been a dream of mine for years. But I'm also sad to leave close friends and family behind. It's a reality that has just recently been hitting me hard lately.

So, please pray for smooth preparation and an easy move to California. There are so many unknowns up ahead, but I want to meet them anticipation and not fear.

Also please pray for financial provision, as I still need to meet two thirds of my support raising goal. Pray that God would help me trust in Him for what still needs to come in, and that He would move on people's hearts to give.

If you're interested in giving support, please email at: Kristen@BringMeHope.org and I can provide you with an address to send your contributions. Thanks so much for even considering it, and thanks even more for your prayers and friendship!

~Kristen.

No comments: