Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Have Decided...

...There are many ways I can finish this phrase...

I Have Decided...

..."To become an astronaut." :)
Which is not true, but it sure lightens up a conversation when people ask me what I want to do next in life.

..."To get rid of my Facebook account." Which is true. After a few months of using it, I couldn't find much uplifting or encouraging about it, but only a tendency to compare. So, I chucked it, and am glad I did. :)

..."That I am going to be updating this blog less now." This was my original "I Have decided" statement (but I got sidetracked, haha.) Anyhow, truth be told, now that I'm home in PA, I don't feel the same urgency to try and stay connected with my friends and supporters about what I'm up to or where I am like I have this past year. Hopefully my relationships here can be more face to face (or at least phone to phone or email to email) now that I have a bit more time on my hands and am not as mobile as I was before.

I do plan to post updates, stories, pictures, and videos every so often (as I'm always surprised when someone new tells me they read my blog,) but I'm also going to be focusing more on my photography page, which you can access by clicking on the photo at the top left of this page. :)

I trust you understand why I'll be on blogspot a little less these upcoming days, and I have appreciated your support and comments so much, especially when I was overseas!! :)

Now, last but not least, I want to leave you with this really adorable video that I think represents relationships pretty candidly (and accurately, depending on the day, ha! :)



Enjoy the blustry day (if you're on the east coast!!)

Love,
kristen

No comments: