Friday, November 21, 2008

What A SURPRISE!

Good Morning Snow!! ...In November?! :D
Yesterday we were graced with snow flurries, and the 2 year olds in my preschool class couldn't be happier. Little did we know what we would wake up to this morning!




A few friends and I had plans to go to Lancaster for a nice breakfast this morning, yet we improvised after it took us a few hours to get to West Chester alone! That's not even mentioning all the slipping, sliding, usage of the emergency break, and all the other exciting driving adventures this morning.

Thank goodness we were all safe, and we ended up having a good time at the West Chester Diner. And though I didn't spend time with my preschool class today, I can just image how they must have run around all day saying, "It's SNOWING!!!" :D

No comments: