Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello"

Here are a few shots in CA before I went on the big airplane back home.

First off, I just have to say it's truly amazing what you can get your friends to do when they know you're leaving!! (Aka, first and last puppet party ever... ;)


Saying goodbye to Stephanie, my co-Phil Wickham fan, amongst many other things...The girl just had her appendix out here! She's a trooper...and a good dancer. ;)


Liberty and Whitney, 2 of the 8 Dickinsons...Amazing girls!!



The one and only Samuel Bower...He's also a very talented dancer and likes to scare girls while watching freaky movies like Alfred Hitchcock's "Phsyco"...



Haha, I'm convinced there's no one in the world quite like my friend Jason...He risked his life in China for a few of us girls trying to cook us popcorn...True friendship!


My Emy!! We have been "roomies" for the past year, and into China! I lived with her very kind family for a year while being in SD, then we (along with Katie, Jamie, and Cathy) lived together in China. She's so spunky and cool, don't you just want to be as cool as she is?!


Mike being a human surf board for Austy. Gotta start 'em young in Cali... ;)


We all played an amazing game of Hide and Seek!! (I can proudly show you my humongous battle scar on my leg!) Anyway, Austin finally found Mike and Jason in the closet, haha...


"Life is a journey, not a destination..." I'm loving this journey, and I love all of you!!

No comments: