Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My parental unit came to town

Last week my Mom & Dad came for a visit to Fallbrook! I took a few days off work so we could spend some time together, and they also explored the area by themselves too...

They got to see places like Coronado Island and Palomar Mountain. Mom & I even went horseback riding one morning. But my favorite memories from the trip were the simplest things...falling asleep in the car by the ocean...having dinner at Pizza Hut when we were all feeling really goofy...and just laughing and catching up about life. It was such a blessing...

3 comments:

Nicole 妮可 said...

awwww! your mom is sooo adorable! :)
i can totally identify with the goofiness at pizza hut... that is the bestest!
love ya!

William Mulgrew said...

That's a really awesome picture! I'm glad that you guys had a wonderful time :)

Anonymous said...

And so are you K...a blessing that is:-)