Monday, April 7, 2008

I heard God today...


I heard God on my walk today.

As I rounded the corner towards the office, I heard a voice whisper my name.

I froze for a second and looked around. I must have just heard the voice in my head. But then I heard it again, and this time for sure...

"Psst, Kristen!" I looked around again but didn't see a soul. My mind jumped to the next logical thing... "God? Is that you?" I wondered. It would be so cool if I heard God's voice!

Then I saw my friend David hiding behind a tree. His bright red sweatshirt instantly gave his location away.

I rolled my eyes now realizing what I thought was God's voice was my friend's, encouraging me to hide somewhere from our other co-worker...

I hid behind the office for a few minutes, but nothing was happening. So I peaked my head around the corner to see Christy, the one we were hiding from, just sitting out front waiting instead of looking for us. LoL. Our plan didn't exactly work as we thought, but it gave us all a good laugh! :)

1 comment:

Nicole 妮可 said...

AHHH! You all make me laugh! :) I am so glad that despite the crazy, stressful moments, you are all finding something to smile about!
Love ya!