Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Back in CA

Well there you have it...your ingenious thoughts on why donuts have holes!
Y'all are pretty smart, I have to say!! I feel like I can't even compete with some of your ideas, but I will say that I'm surprised that no one mentioned the holes are there to save money on dough...hum...I guess we'll never know the real answer! ;)

On another note, thanks for your prayers for my trip back to CA. Everything went pretty smoothly, and I was back into the swing of things at the office the next day.

The weekend was rather eventful...
Saturday night was the annual "Fallbrook Christmas Parade" that ran down Main Street. God bless small towns, it was so much fun! My favorite part was when the llama-cart went towards the crowd of people...Good times. :)

On Sunday I went to a new church and really loved it! It felt so much like church at home, and I met some girls my age who want to help me get plugged in. Praise God for answered prayer. :)
And Sunday night I went to a Christmas concert that my roomie Sara was in. She did a fantastic job, and so did the rest of the musicians and choir. The cookies afterwards weren't half bad either. ;)

Well, our week is off to a good start, and Christmas excitment is in the air! Well, at least it is from some of us. ;) (We're working on David's Christmas cheer). And yesterday was Oreo day at Yogurt Palace, so all seems right in the world... :)

Hugs from CA,
Kristen.

No comments: