Thursday, February 19, 2009

The tibits of a busy life :)

Sorry that I have been somewhat absent from this blog lately! I've been busy...uh, "washing my hair" and such... ;)
In all reality, life has been rather full lately. I moved back to Pennsylvania (for those who are still wondering...It's been months home and yet I'm asked on a weekly basis where I am...lol.)

It's a season full of lots of different part-time things...I'm working at a preschool with kids who make life so much more enjoyable. Every day after working there, I'm full of funny stories. :)

When I'm not with those kiddos, I spend a lot of time babysitting 'my' neighborhood children. My block has so many families with young ones, and I feel like we're a great big family sometimes. :) When I walk my dog and the school bus is bringing everyone home, I hear lots of knocks on windows and see little hands waving from nearly every section of the bus. It's so sweet... :)

Photography is keeping me busy as well. It's been such a fun passion to pursue. Currently, I'm in the process of switching over this blog to another one more focused on photography. You can visit it here: http://www.kristenchasephotography.blogspot.com/

Also, I've been working part time for Bring Me Hope again...I couldn't stay away too long! haha It's been so fulfilling to keep my hands in the work they are doing for Chinese orphans, and it's a blessing to keep up with my goofy bunch of Californian friends. :)

Tomorrow is my birthday...Thank you Jesus for all the life and blessing you have given to me. At times it's been a rocky road, and other times I feel astonished that I get to live the life I live. It's all a journey I suppose... :)

Today I was mentioning to one of the children I babysit that tomorrow is my birthday. She thought for a minute then asked what year I was born. I told her, "1986." She said, "No Miss.Krissie...what YEAR were you born in? ... Like, 2001, 2003...?" I told her the year I was born in again and she just couldn't wrap her mind around that long ago! haha Oh well, it made me laugh even if I am getting older... ;)

All for now,
kc

1 comment:

Carm said...

Happy Birthday!! :)
I am glad to hear that you are happy and busy!
-Carm-